represents a fundamentally new approach to manage social risks
- Specify dynamic risk categories for sectors and locations in risk countries
- Define priority areas for collaboration
- Evaluate and calibrate strategies
- Evaluate independently and comprehensively supplier information
- Select suitable suppliers
- Identify priorities for social revisions
“Self-knowledge is no guarantee of happiness, but it is on the side of happiness and can supply the courage to fight for it.”
Simone de Beauvoir in Force of Circumstances Vol. III (1963)Globalworks helps corporations, organizations and authorities to understand social risks in their supply chains.
- We screen social media in order to listen to the voices of citizens who have been deprived of their rights, livelihoods, or dignity.
- We identify grievances in factories, communities, and places.
- We put insights into context and evaluate social, political, and environmental risks.
Expert on China and has more than ten years of experience in the field of labour organising. Political scientist by training and has worked as an academic researcher, senior HR manager at a large US-Chinese joint venture in Beijing. Certified in GRI reporting.
More than ten years of academic research experience. Economist by training and an expert on China’s political economy. Familiar with statistical modelling and spatial econometrics. Speaks and reads Chinese.
Has more than five years of experience in the field of ESG data analysis. Holds a Master in information and communication technologies and works as a data scientist in the banking sector.
Gion Koch Svedberg
Has more than fifteen years of experience as academic researcher and consultant in the field of computer sciences. Expert in automation, automatic process control, and feedback systems, including modelling and simulation, adaptive systems and machine learning. Designed and implemented distributed, intelligent systems, including applications in machine-to-machine learning and Internet of things.
Stora Råby Byaväg 84
224 80 Lund